Visit this page to find accessibility trainings for Flex Credit that will help you learn to make more accessible materials so all students can access them more easily.
Accessible Document Training
Registration is open for upcoming cohorts for the WebAIM Accessible Document Training.
FREE, Sponsored by the CCC Accessibility Center:
- March 6, 2023 - May 31, 2023
- April 3, 2023 - June 28, 2023
This is a great opportunity to learn more about creating, evaluating, and optimizing accessible documents with Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF. There is also a bonus Excel accessibility module.
Participants who successfully complete the self-paced course and assessments will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
- You must have a valid California Community College-affiliated email address (.edu) in order to register.
- Once registered, you must accept the invitation to the course to participate.
- The training is cohort-based and participants will have 60 business days (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays) to complete the course.
- This is more than ample time to finish the course