Distance Education Status Alerts
June 13, 2019 Some Canvas users experiencing a 500 page error
The disruption occurred PST June 13 13:03 - 13:22. More info.
June 11, 2019 Turnitin service disruption
The disruption occurred PST June 11 20:04 - 21:36. More info.
May 3, 2019 Turnitin service disruption
The disruption occurred PST May 3 06:30 - 07:30. More info.
April 28, 2019 Turnitin service disruption
The disruption occurred PST April 28 20:45 - 23:48. More info.
April 28, 2019 Some Canvas users were running into page errors when accessing Canvas
Between 6:40 PM and 7:05 PM MDT on April 28 2019, some Canvas users experienced slow loading times or page errors. This was caused by a server that became unresponsive, and needed to be restarted. More info.
February 19, 2019 - Canvas Service Interruption 2/18/19 11:27 PM - 11:39 PM PST
Canvas inaccessible for most users. More info.
December 5, 2018 - [UPDATE] 3CMedia Service Interruption
3CMedia is continuing to restore full functionality.
- Videos are available for viewing
- Users can log on to their 3CMedia account, however, some features are currently unavailable during service recovery.
- Uploading unavailable
- Past captions may not be present
- Thumbnail/Poster images unavailable
- Note: For help with missing captions contact Distance Education Instructional Accessibility Specialist, Corrine Haverinen email@example.com (707) 527-4699.
December 1, 2018 - 3CMedia Service Interruption
The statewide video streaming and storage service, 3C Media, is experiencing an unplanned service interruption.
- You may encounter embedded video content or video links which do not work.
- We have no information regarding the estimated restoration of service.
- If you are an instructor using 3C Media, you might be contacted by your students regarding content being unavailable for viewing.
- An update will be posted soon.
CATE and Moodle Archive
Please see the DistanceEd LMS Sunset web page for more information.