The Distance Education site provides access to higher education through online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses blended with web-based materials. From this site find access to online courses, instructor homepages, guides, tutorials, and FAQs on getting started in online learning for instructors and students.
Find out what faculty love about Canvas and learn about features that can help you.
Distance Education Status Alerts
December 5, 2018 - [UPDATE] 3CMedia Service Interruption
3CMedia is continuing to restore full functionality.
- Videos are available for viewing
- Users can log on to their 3CMedia account, however, some features are currently unavailable during service recovery.
- Uploading unavailable
- Past captions may not be present
- Thumbnail/Poster images unavailable
- Note: For help with missing captions contact Distance Education Instructional Accessibility Specialist, Corrine Haverinen firstname.lastname@example.org (707) 527-4699.
December 1, 2018 - 3CMedia Service Interruption
The statewide video streaming and storage service, 3C Media, is experiencing an unplanned service interruption.
- You may encounter embedded video content or video links which do not work.
- We have no information regarding the estimated restoration of service.
- If you are an instructor using 3C Media, you might be contacted by your students regarding content being unavailable for viewing.
- An update will be posted soon.
CATE and Moodle Archive
Please see the DistanceEd LMS Sunset web page for more information.