How are SRJC student Canvas accounts created?
- A Canvas account is automatically created for students admitted to attend Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Credentials for logging on to Canvas are your nine-digit Student ID + PIN Code. The same you use to login to your myCubby Portal.
Why am I sent to the CCCApply website instead of Canvas?
- If you are sent to the CCCApply website after authenticating, it means you do not have a CCCApply account which is required to use Canvas.
- Please complete a CCC Application.
- Click here to create a CCCApply Account
- Contact the Student Help Desk for assistance.
How can I recover my Student ID or Pin Code?
Access to your email address associated with the myCubby Portal is required.
- If you do not know your Pin Code, click I do not know my Pin Code.
- If you do not know your ID Number, click I do not know my ID Number.
What if I still need help?
Contact the Student Help Desk.