- Research shows that watching yourself on video combined with feedback from a teacher or mentor is the magic formula for rapid skill development.
- Video is essential in disciplines like language training and communication, teacher preparation, nursing education, performing arts, and others, especially when teaching these courses online or using online components in face-to-face courses. GoReact is great for collecting evidence for accreditation, and preparing your students for certification.
- GoReact is built with educators in mind, and makes adopting video hassle-free.
- There's no equipment to buy. You and your students can record videos using any camera, including smartphones.
- Getting great feedback is simple and can be done live, in the future, or remotely. You can leave comments as text, video, or audio, and they will all be time-coded to the correct moments in the video.
GoReact is a video assessment and feedback tool. It is a great tool for performance-based disciplines, such as theater arts, languages, the medical sciences, and more.
Watch the GoReact Overview video to learn more:
How to Use
Instructor Training Video Library
The GoReact website hosts a number of Canvas Training Videos to get you started.
Recommended Videos To Get Started:
Ready to Learn More?
GoReact offers a 30-minute live Weekly Webinar to introduce you to the tool - every Wednesday at 10 AM Pacific Time.
What Will You Do in this Webinar?
- Tour GoReact's interface.
- Watch how to provide feedback in a learner's video.
- Ask any questions during their Q&A.
Can't Make the Live Webinar?
Watch GoReact's featured On-Demand Demo. (You will be asked for your email to access the video.)
Guides and Tutorials
- GoReact Instructor phone support and/or submit a support request.