Remind is a powerful tool for improving communication, connection, and community in your classes.
Remind is a simple tool to allow teachers to communicate with students by text message without students having to give out their personal cell phone number. Remind messages can be simple texts, attachments, or photos, and can be sent to the whole class, individuals, or groups.
Here are a few ideas about how you might use Remind in your online courses:
- Schedule reminders about meeting times and locations or assignment deadlines.
- Send files or links straight to students' phones.
- Take and send photos of class activities or notes on the board and share them with students.
- Send students review questions and trivia before class.
- Send messages of encouragement and affirmations for students' hard work.
- Send assignment details or class announcements.
How to Use
3 Steps to Getting Started with Remind
Guides and Tutorials
- Remind Resources (Guides, Case Studies, and more.)
- Remind Help Center
To request Help, send an email to email@example.com.