With Padlet, students can submit research, brainstorm ideas, give each other feedback, and showcase a class project. Instructors can present information, cultivate student interaction and engagement, and help students draw connections among ideas.
Padlet is a virtual pinboard or bulletin board that can be used in a wide variety of ways in both face-to-face and online classes. Students can post their ideas, research, or responses and easily insert images, videos, links, and more. Padlet allows teachers to gain real-time insights into students' ideas using a visually creative platform. Students can ask questions and discuss complex class topics with their instructor and other classmates by sharing to a Padlet bulletin board.
How to Use
Must request an SRJC Pro Padlet account. Simply submit an App Account Request to DistanceEd
With Padlet, Teachers Can:
- Increase instructor-student interaction and contact.
- Share ideas and initiate engagement in a more visual way with students by posting videos, images, documents, and other content.
- Engage in real-time conversation by asking students to post ideas during a live class.
- Encourage students to comment on course content and assignment meaning.
- Encourage students to offer reflections about how their own lives connect to curriculum.
- Increase communication among students, and build a sense of community among learners.
- Create a virtual journal or notebook to collect ideas, images, and video clips.
- Track current and upcoming class assignments.
Guides and Tutorials
Padlet provides tutorials on YouTube and a Knowledgebase.
Padlet provides both 24-hour support by appointment, or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.