Are you getting ready to teach your first online class as SRJC?
Online Teaching Quickstart Links
- If you need to be certified to teach online at SRJC, use this Sign Up to enroll in the Online Special Expertise certificate training course.
- If you're creating a new online course, sign up for an appointment with our Instructional Designer to discuss your ideas.
- If you’d like to talk with someone about the nuts and bolts of putting your course together, sign up for an appointment with our DE Course Developers (choose among tabs for different team members).
- If you want to review our accessibility guidelines for an online course, make an appointment with our Instructional Accessibility Specialist.
- Check out our Faculty Information page for some useful links for online teaching.
- Check out our Teaching Online page for great information specifically about starting to teach online.
- If you have any questions about your Canvas account or course assignments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvas Resources and Support
- Canvas Support Hotline available 24/7, 365 days a year. Simply click on the Help icon in the lower left of the page once you’re logged into Canvas.
- Canvas Guides
- Faculty Help for Canvas page on our DistanceEd website
- If you need to learn some specific Canvas tools, check out these Canvas instructional videos.
- Canvas training with our Canvas experts
- Email the Distance Education Support staff: email@example.com
- Student Help for Canvas page on our DistanceEd website