Are you getting ready to teach your first online class as SRJC?
Online Teaching Quickstart Links
- If you need to be certified to teach online at SRJC, use this Sign Up to enroll in the Online Special Expertise certificate training course.
- If you're creating a new online course, sign up for an appointment with our Instructional Designer to discuss your ideas.
- If you’d like to talk with someone about the nuts and bolts of putting your course together, sign up for an appointment with our DE Course Developer.
- If you want to review our accessibility guidelines for an online course, make an appointment with our Instructional Accessibility Specialist.
- Check out our Faculty Information page for some useful links for online teaching.
- Check out our Teaching Online page for great information specifically about starting to teach online.
- If you have any questions about your Canvas account or course assignments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvas Resources and Support
- Canvas Support Hotline available 24/7, 365 days a year. Simply click on the Help icon in the lower left of the page once you’re logged into Canvas.
- Canvas Guides
- Faculty Help for Canvas page on our DistanceEd website
- If you need to learn some specific Canvas tools, check out these Canvas instructional videos.
- Canvas training with our Canvas experts
- Email the Distance Education Support staff: email@example.com
- Student Help for Canvas page on our DistanceEd website