NEW ONLINE TUTORING SERVICE – NET TUTOR
Live One-on-One Tutoring • 24/7 Help Available in Many Subject Areas
Santa Rosa Junior College offers every student the opportunity to work with a tutor at no cost to become more successful in their courses.
NetTutor is an online tutoring system that allows you to meet with a tutor from anywhere - you just need a computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet access.
NOTE: SRJC is now using NetTutor, and no longer using SmartThinking.
ACCESSING NET TUTOR
Access Net Tutor through your Canvas course
Some instructors will link to NetTutor from within the Canvas course. Go to course Settings, then click the Navigation tab. Enable NetTutor by clicking on the 3dot stack and selecting +Enable. Click Save!
Access Net Tutor from the Student Portal
- Login to the SRJC Student Portal (myCubby)
- Go to the Quick Links section
- Click the NetTutor link towards the bottom of the Quick Links section
- Online math tutoring is available 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- Writing assignments can be submitted 24 hours a day, every day of the week and all writing submissions to NetTutor will maintain a 48 hour turnaround time.
- All other subjects will follow the NetTutor subject hours for the semester.
- Subjects covered include:
Administration of Justice
Communications and Speech
Computer Science and IT
English and Literature
Health and Nutrition
|Math (Algebra, Basic Math, and Pre-Calculus)
Math (Calculus and Above)
Math (in Spanish)
Preparing for Tutoring Sessions
Net Tutor Support
NetTutor offers a Help Line for getting support. You will need to sign up for an account to access the Help Line.