Use this form to request sections of your course be Cross-Listed to manage content and teach from a single course shell.
- Cross-Listing is for sections of the same course taught by the same instructor
- Cross-Listing should not be requested for active published courses.
- The parent section indicates your choice for the single course shell to manage content and instruction from.
- You may begin to develop content in the parent shell. There's no need to wait for the cross-listing to be complete in order to develop content.
- Please allow 48 hours or 2 business days for your request to be processed.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent once the cross-listing request is complete.
Cross-Listing is the process of moving a section from a course shell merging it with another, consolidating multiple sections into a single course shell for managing content and instruction.
See the Multiple Sections page for more information.