Teaching Tip Video: Canvas Gradebook
Submitted by eduplessis on Thu, 02/23/2017 - 4:25pm
In this 9-minute video, Liz du Plessis demonstrates how to use the Canvas Gradebook to calculate Total Grades. Topics include
- grading schemes (1:00-1:30)
- the importance of entering scores of zero and how to set "default grades" of zero and "excused" grades (1:30-4:00)
- the "Treat Ungraded as 0" feature (4:00-6:00)
- muting grades (6:00-7:20)
- Total Grades settings (7:20-9:00)
Check out our YouTube playlists where you can add comments, like, share, and subscribe.
Also see our Multimedia Creation tutorials and our online training module Canvas as a Pedagogical Platform.
For immediate help with Canvas during the evening or weekend, call the Canvas Support Hotline. Click on the Help button in Canvas to see the number. It’s available 24/7, 365 days a year to all SRJC faculty and students.
In addition, you can always…